Deutsch DT Series 2 Pin Connector Kit w/Barrel Style Terminals 16-20 AWG
Deutsch DT Series connectors are designed to be environmentally sealed, and waterproof. For the protection of your electrical system from dirt, dust, mud, water, vibration and rough terrain whether you are on the road, off the road, racing or on the water.
Many Original Equipment Manufacturers around the world in motorcycle, trucking, construction, agricultural, recreational and heavy equipment industries, use this series of Deutsch connectors.
These connectors are used by many top NASCAR, IRL, CCWS, Formula 1, ALMS, NHRA, World Rally Cars, Motorcycle Racing, Endurance Racing, Grand Am, and Racing Teams worldwide.
• Flame-retardant: Deutsch engineers specify flame-retardant, high grade thermoplastics for all Deutsch connector molded components to reduce the risk of fire.
• Impact Resistant Materials Thermoplastic materials are selected to avoid breakage caused by impact during use
• Operating temperatures: From -67 degrees F to +257 degrees F (-55 C to +125 C).
• DT Series Current Rating: 13 amps
• Vibration: Maintains Continuity and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after vibration of 20 g's at 10-2000 HZ.
• Durability: No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagemen...
- Brand: Deutsch
- ASIN: B00D3RS64E